So you’ve deciding (or you are thinking about deciding) to host a table at one or both of Stand in the Gap’s annual fall events…
First of all, THANK YOU! Your participation is crucial to Stand in the Gap’s ability to serve Oklahoma’s orphans, widows, and prisoners. Your willingness to share our mission with your friends and family will empower this ministry for 2019 and beyond.
There is no cost to host a table.
Here’s what we need from you. Feel free to contact Melissa at email@example.com if you have any concerns about your table.
TABLE HOST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fill a table (or multiple tables!) by inviting people you know to join you for lunch. The purpose of this luncheon is to raise funds, introduce new people to Stand in the Gap and share the eternal impact our volunteers are making in the lives of orphans, widows and prisoners in Oklahoma. Please prayerfully consider whom you invite to join you at your table. There will be an opportunity for financial giving and pledges of time and talent. However, we trust God to provide the funds and volunteers we need. We will not incessantly or aggressively pursue donations from your guests.
- In Tulsa, tables will seat 10 people. In Oklahoma City, tables will seat 8 people.
- Let us know you’d like to host a table by emailing Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Invitations are available for you to invite your guests. Email Melissa if you’d like invitations to share.
- If you are able to fill more than one table, feel free to do so! We will ensure that your tables are next to each other, so that you can personally interact with all of your guests.
- At your discretion, please follow-up with your guests 3 days to one week before the event to confirm their attendance.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the event to receive your table number and ensure that your guests’ name tags are printed and distributed correctly.
- At the event, table hosts will be responsible for distributing donation and contact cards to the guests at their table(s).
Visit the event webpage at www.sitgm.org/hoperising
Table Host questions? Contact Melissa (email@example.com)