Stand in the Gap was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1997. We have staff in Tulsa and Oklahoma City and primarily serve those metro areas. Over the last several years, we have served more people than ever before.
orphans, widows and prisoners annually.
We raise funds through generous donations from individuals, churches and businesses as well as various foundation partners.
Our "Data of Hope" shows what Jesus is doing through SITGM.
Jamie Enyart – Director of Enrichment
Crystal Pirkle – Director of HR and Finance
Karen Milstead – Director of Administration
Bonnie Presley – Director of Donor and Community Enrichment
Julie Rains – Director of Marketing Communications
Elise Harper – Communications Specialist
Jake Funderburk – Life Launch Program Manager
Shannon O’Brien – Life Launch Community Development Manager
GOVERNANCE BOARD MEMBERS
- Jessica Moffatt, Chair (Tulsa) – CEO/Founder of the Tulsa Center for Reconciliation and Renewal
- Brad Kemp, Vice Chair (Oklahoma City) – Troy Energy E&P, LLC
- Brett Humphrey, Treasurer (Tulsa) – Black Gold Private Equity Group
- Omar Ahmadieh (Tulsa) – Gusto Service Company
- Francois Cardinal (Tulsa) – Former SITGM Executive Director
- Elizabeth Grayson (Tulsa) – Street School Therapist
- Joan Jenkinson (Oklahoma City) – Community Volunteer
- Susan Jordan (Tulsa) – Attorney, Gable Gotwals / Founding Partner of Jordan Law, PLLC / Founder of Change4Tulsa
- Terry Largent (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Mary Lippert (Oklahoma City) – Community Volunteer
- Denise Lopez (Tulsa) – Founder of EveryDay Ministry / Plaid Pineapple
- Tom Meshek (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer