Stand in the Gap was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1997. We have staff in Tulsa and Oklahoma City and primarily serve those metro areas. Over the last several years, we have served more people than ever before.
orphans, widows and prisoners annually.
We raise funds through generous donations from individuals, churches and businesses as well as various foundation partners.
Crystal Pirkle – HR and Finance Director
Karen Milstead – Office Administrator
Julie Rains – Communication & Graphic Design
Jamie Enyart – Enrichment Coordinator
GOVERNANCE BOARD MEMBERS
- Susan Jordan, Chair (Tulsa) – Gable Gotwals
- Brad Kemp, Vice Chair (Oklahoma City) – Troy Energy E&P, LLC
- Brett Humphrey, Treasurer (Tulsa) – Black Gold Private Equity Group
- Christine Bunn (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Francois Cardinal (Tulsa) – Former SITGM Executive Director
- Elizabeth Grayson (Tulsa) – Street School Therapist
- Robyn Healy (Oklahoma City) – Owner of Campbell & Company Advertising Agency
- Joan Jenkinson (Oklahoma City) – Community Volunteer
- Terry Largent (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Mary Lippert (OKC) – Community Volunteer
- Denise Lopez (Tulsa) – Founder of EveryDay Ministry / Plaid Pineapple
- Tom Meshek (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Jessica Moffatt (Tulsa) – CEO/ Founder, The Tulsa Center for Reconciliation and Renewal
- McKinzey Wedel (Tulsa) – Cushman & Wakefield