Stand in the Gap was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1997. We have staff in Tulsa and Oklahoma City and primarily serve those metro areas. Over the last several years, we have served more people than ever before.
orphans, widows and prisoners annually.
We raise funds through generous donations from individuals, churches and businesses as well as various foundation partners.
Laura Cardinal – Accounting & Administration
Crystal Pirkle – Accounting & Administration
Karen Milstead – Program Administrator
Melissa Phenicie – Social Media & Website
Julie Rains – Communication & Graphic Design
TJ Warren – Director of Programs
GOVERNANCE BOARD MEMBERS
- Susan Jordan, Chair (Tulsa) – Gable Gotwals
- Brad Kemp, Vice Chair (Oklahoma City) – Troy Energy E&P, LLC
- Stephanie Riddle, Secretary (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Brett Humphrey, Treasurer (Tulsa) – Black Gold Private Equity Group
- Robyn Healy (Oklahoma City) – Owner of Campbell & Company Advertising Agency
- Charles Dodson (Oklahoma City) – OK County Commissioner’s Office
- Joan Jenkinson (Oklahoma City) – Community Volunteer
- Terry Largent (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Mary Lippert (OKC) – Community Volunteer
- Denise Lopez (Tulsa) – Founder of EveryDay Ministry / Plaid Pineapple
- Tom Meshek (Tulsa) – Community Volunteer
- Jessica Moffatt (Tulsa) – Sr Pastor First United Methodist Church
- McKinzey Wedel (Tulsa) – Cushman & Wakefield