- For God to lead us as we train and equip local churches and organizations in trauma care.
- We have young adults waiting on mentors. Pray that God would send mentors for our Life Launch youth who are waiting.
- Pray for our partnerships. That God would grow our reach and allow us to serve even more people.
Our Current Prayer Requests
- For God to continue to use us as we help churches all over the country care for widows who are hurting and alone.
- For the continued expansion into new states and for wisdom as we foster those relationships with the leaders of these programs.
- Pray for our small groups that are currently meeting.
- Pray that God would lead those who need to be in this program to us and that He would send the right mentors for each of them.
- Prayers for women in Oklahoma who are getting out of prison. Many of these women are being released only to pass away a short time later. They have all experienced sexual violence and various forms of abuse.
- Pray that the women within the prison will allow Jesus in their heart and have some quality of life.
- Pray for our Neighbors as they work to establish proper identification, drivers license, jobs, safe friendships and full recovery.
- For our Neighbors who are battling family and personal crisis in the midst of recovery. Pray for strength and provision as they push forward in their walk.
- Pray for direction and wisdom as TJ leads our staff and SITGM as a whole.
- Pray for the health and protection of he and his family.
- Pray that God continues to fill TJ with love and care for those he serves.
- Pray protection, wisdom and peace over our Program Managers and staff as they walk with the broken and hurting.
- Pray for the families of our staff as they are the support for their loved ones on the front line of ministry.
- Pray for our funding that God would continue to provide exactly what we need.
- Pray that God continues to fill our staff with love and care for the people we serve.
Dear friends of Stand in the Gap,
One thing that has been impressed on me recently is that the success of SITGM in the coming years will be directly linked to our ability to grow in prayer.
I want to invite you into this mission of growing in prayer together. We have created this page so you know exactly how to pray for SITGM and have the opportunity to find resources, many of which have been near and dear to my heart over the year.
So please, pray with me, for me, for our staff, our donors, and our community partners. Pray for faithfulness, humility, wisdom, and thankfulness. Your support, care, and prayers (In Christ) are what sustain us all. We could not do what we do without you!
TJ Warren, Executive Director