Women in Transition Graduate Michelle is now sharing her story every month in the Women in Transition class at Eddie Warrior Correctional Facility! She received her Department of Corrections Programmatic Volunteer badge just spread HOPE to women in the same place she once was… Now THAT is a life transformed by God 💜
Before Stand in the Gap
- Michelle grew up in over 60 foster homes
- She succumbed to addiction & faced incarceration
- She lost custody of her children
- She always felt like she was fighting a battle
Because of your support
- Michelle’s Stand in the Gap small group provided wisdom, advocacy, inspiration & prayer – now they are like family
- Michelle is in recovery from addiction
- She is employed at She Brews Coffee Shop (one of our partners!)
- She regained custody of her son & they are loving life together
This happened because of YOU 💜
Your generous support will continue to echo through Michelle’s life as she builds a legacy of hope for her family. Thank you for choosing Stand in the Gap.
If you’re looking to get involved, join us for our next Get To Know Us event.